Tuesday 17 July 2012



Adorkable by Sarra Manning, Book review

Review:
I have to say that I didn't enjoy this book. None of the characters are likable, the switch between characters every couple of chapters is confusing, it bores you very quickly..must I go on? I'm afraid I didn't like this book so I would have to give it 1.5 of of 5 stars.

About:
Jean is a blogger. When her boyfriend ends up to be cheating on her she has no idea what to do, but to find out who he's cheating with. Golden Boy of the school, Micheal's girlfriend! When Jean and Micheal find uncover the mystery about their suspicious exes they start to take a liking to each other. They have nothing in common, So why do they keep snogging?


5 comments:

  1. Are you stopping your goss blog?


    This blog is soooooooo good!:)

    Trixabelles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and how can i follow this blog?

      Delete
    2. Haha Thank You and no I'm not :) I'm not sure how you can follow this blog

      Delete
  2. book sounds...... intresting??

    ReplyDelete